Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cheresure... you are right.

Starting today, i will think of myself and my loving friends. Well, most of them are loving.LOl am only kidding.
1.) i will keep writing and writing stories until every idea is taken (pretty much not going to happen!)
2.) I will marry a guy the same as Hugh Javier..-- whoever that person is in the future.
3.) I will walk in the aisle with the song "your guardian angel with cheresure" or " a little piece of heaven with cheresure again"or just kill people randomly<---so not me.
4.) I will eat ice cream.
5.) I will bug Jaime. aka. sweet despair.
6.) I'll be a Psychology. or a chemical engineer <--- i'll invent a love potion.



7.) I'LL RAPE A GUY. OR I DONT MIND GETTING RAPE AS LONG AS THE GUY IS CUTE AND HOT AND IS NOT SICK OR ANYTHING AND AM ONLY KIDDING...MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT.
8.) THIS WILL MAKE, HARLEY GO ---> XD OR Dx

9.) I wish am immortal. and Chase exists.
10.) I wish everyone is all good.. i wish i can do incest stuff but not with my dad. a brother or i can adopt a big brother am totally insane.

11.) reneice is funny. that's why am starting to fall for her.. no homo. man.
okay that's it i have nothing else to say... just that ana's driving my crazy. and i miss my friends... especially Gloriana, and others.. lol. am not being mean. and rach.

okay am done. for sure. love you all xoxoxox <--- so not me >< <----- so me? sureee. cheresure.

our love lingers at 6:42 PM
0 people said this is meant to be