Monday, September 28, 2009

I don't know what to write.

OKay, cheresure is currently talking to me on msn. anyway, i have nothing else to write except that I kind of feel disappointed.



first: Someone is ruining my reputation, and i dont even have one yet she's making it worst by spreading lies that I LIE. though none of my friends belive since am a bad liar!



Second: I can't wait to hang out with Cheresure and Rachel, i miss them <--- only rachel. i see cheresure every morning and talk to her 24/7



Third: i really want to join the choir but couldnt because i am a busy person. doing random stuff.



Fourth: i need to study my ass off to become a Psychology or a Optometry which would take me 7 years of studying, so i think i'll go with Psychology.. ><



Fifth: Am disappointed because i didnt get to eat delicious food today.



Sixth: i have sixth sense =)



Seven: am in love with seven guys.



Eight: i ate eight. and then i swallowed every number <--- i dont make any sense ><



Nine: it's night time.



Ten: I want to write my effing story (ies)



Eleven: i can't wait till weekends.



Twelve: can i just take the exams and get out of school?



Thirteen: currently listening to Masterpiece Theatre III



Fourteen: I so love marianas trench probably because of cheresure.



Fifteenth: i can't get over killing people



Sixteenth: my other side of me keeps me going insane which could be a good thing but i know its a bad thing. just that i want people to know that just because i look like a quiet girl doesnt mean i dont know how to stand up for myself.



Seventeenth: I want to turn SEVENTEEN and take my drivers thingy, am a bit paranoid because asians have tendency of being a bad driver. =)

our love lingers at 6:12 PM
0 people said this is meant to be