Monday, October 26, 2009

He's mine and no one else can take him away from me.

What the eff? man!
I'm so effin' pissed.
For her to say that, feels like an insult.
If she's just trying to get in.
She should go with some f****** friends,...
never mind she doesn't have friends.

She should just do her hobby, bang UGLY guys.
I hate her, with burning passion.
All i want to do is choke her to death or shot her.
Or even bury her ALIVE
where all the wild creatures hates girl who bang and pretend she's the victim. and they will her eat her until there's none left of her!
If that makes sense.
As you see, i hate her so much that i can't even express it.
It's a hate that can never turn to like.
she totally ruined it.

I don't even feel sorry for it.
BECAUSE I WILL NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR THAT HORNY GIRL.

"OH, MY PANTS I'M GOING TO MASSACRE HER!"

I'LL BE THE LAST ONE YOU'LL SEE BEFORE YOU DIE AND YOU AIN'T GOING TO LIKE IT. BIOTCH. GO EFF YOURSELF!

our love lingers at 3:23 PM
0 people said this is meant to be