Tuesday, November 17, 2009
The ending world seemed too unfair
As much as i want to face, that there can never be "he and i"
i couldnt.. it's too painful just thinking about it.
i mean, why does everyone is LIMITED
to everything.
why does everything have to be measured.
Why can't i freely express my feelings?
I want to tell him one day when i am sure,
"I like you" and then a smile across his face will be drawn just for me to see.
a time where he will hold me tightly to him, not letting go.
but it all fades away,
A love that can't exists yet it wants to be there.
Dear God,
the only think i ask, is for him to know my feelings and accept it without doubts.
I pray that one day, there will be a chance.
he may not be the one, but at least we had a chance to let our hearts decide.
I may not be sure if i love him, but i do love him as a person.
Silly me! I get jealous just because i found out that he likes someone else.
I am too innocent when it comes to liking someone.
I am too gullible, i dont want EROS to play with my weakened heart.
i think i wont be able to take it... if ever it breaks.
no one can ever mend this broken heart because the scars are left as a memory..
a memory of loss.
I have no rights to say i love you, or i like you..
but i know that one day you will know.. even if i didnt tell you..
I will let the chips fall...
i will not interfere with God's plan.
i'll just sit here and dream about you and i
because that's how much i care..
i am willing to give you up..
because i dont want to cause any harm but myself.
i couldnt.. it's too painful just thinking about it.
i mean, why does everyone is LIMITED
to everything.
why does everything have to be measured.
Why can't i freely express my feelings?
I want to tell him one day when i am sure,
"I like you" and then a smile across his face will be drawn just for me to see.
a time where he will hold me tightly to him, not letting go.
but it all fades away,
A love that can't exists yet it wants to be there.
Dear God,
the only think i ask, is for him to know my feelings and accept it without doubts.
I pray that one day, there will be a chance.
he may not be the one, but at least we had a chance to let our hearts decide.
I may not be sure if i love him, but i do love him as a person.
Silly me! I get jealous just because i found out that he likes someone else.
I am too innocent when it comes to liking someone.
I am too gullible, i dont want EROS to play with my weakened heart.
i think i wont be able to take it... if ever it breaks.
no one can ever mend this broken heart because the scars are left as a memory..
a memory of loss.
I have no rights to say i love you, or i like you..
but i know that one day you will know.. even if i didnt tell you..
I will let the chips fall...
i will not interfere with God's plan.
i'll just sit here and dream about you and i
because that's how much i care..
i am willing to give you up..
because i dont want to cause any harm but myself.
our love lingers at 4:10 PM
0 people said this is meant to be
0 people said this is meant to be

