Monday, November 9, 2009
Here in Class!
I am in class right now..
with MINI and Prince noctis's lover
yes..
Ana...keep saying that Demyx is UGLY!
pants! no!
even MINI doesnt Agree to it!
makes me gloomy... but anyway! i'm happy again!
LOL.
during lunch..
demyx: they produce sexually *huge grin* (we're talking about fungi)
Erosax: really? *blank fice*
i love him, Axel and Prince Noctis's to death!
they're funny.
I went on top of Erosax.
because i was going insane! i stole his Chapter 7 and 8!
he gave up!
i win
lol am only kidding.
i love you all
but my heart belongs to someone who is colder than something..
ZEXION.
i know no yaoi but too bad so sad...
AHAHAHA!!! I'm crazy right now..so bear with me.
okay that's it.. am gone!
with MINI and Prince noctis's lover
yes..
Ana...keep saying that Demyx is UGLY!
pants! no!
even MINI doesnt Agree to it!
makes me gloomy... but anyway! i'm happy again!
LOL.
during lunch..
demyx: they produce sexually *huge grin* (we're talking about fungi)
Erosax: really? *blank fice*
i love him, Axel and Prince Noctis's to death!
they're funny.
I went on top of Erosax.
because i was going insane! i stole his Chapter 7 and 8!
he gave up!
i win
lol am only kidding.
i love you all
but my heart belongs to someone who is colder than something..
ZEXION.
i know no yaoi but too bad so sad...
AHAHAHA!!! I'm crazy right now..so bear with me.
okay that's it.. am gone!
our love lingers at 8:51 AM
0 people said this is meant to be
0 people said this is meant to be

