Sunday, November 1, 2009
I am hungry.
I've been waiting for some emails.
I am bored.
I can't wait to post something.
I am having writer's block
I want to kill someone = my line everyday. i'd die without saying it.
I hate people who hates people.
I dont make sense right now!
I am having a writer's block!
EFFFFF this Man!
i am freaked out.
A man wrote a twilight fanfic.
he's character's name was...
my name..
I feel happy and weird and freaked out.
since the guy... is the guy version of moi!
Anyway, i am happy for HARLEY.. she got tons of reviews!
and i was glad she didnt take the lamo idea of someone..
hehe.
i want to spazz about something but then i forgot.
and now i just remembered.
and now, i dont feel like thinking about it!
i'll make a random list instead!
I've been waiting for some emails.
I am bored.
I can't wait to post something.
I am having writer's block
I want to kill someone = my line everyday. i'd die without saying it.
I hate people who hates people.
I dont make sense right now!
I am having a writer's block!
EFFFFF this Man!
i am freaked out.
A man wrote a twilight fanfic.
he's character's name was...
my name..
I feel happy and weird and freaked out.
since the guy... is the guy version of moi!
Anyway, i am happy for HARLEY.. she got tons of reviews!
and i was glad she didnt take the lamo idea of someone..
hehe.
i want to spazz about something but then i forgot.
and now i just remembered.
and now, i dont feel like thinking about it!
i'll make a random list instead!
- I want to eat spring rolls.
- I need to write.
- I need to see my friends.
- I love myself.
- I need reviews
- I want to efff someone.
- I want someone to die.
- I feel like coming <= chere.
- I want to sing a song for everyone.
- I want to eat apple pie with a vanilla ice cream on the side.
- I can't wait till christmas
- I need to be in love with a real person
- I NEED to RENT a LIFE for at least Three DAYS
- IT"S november... i just remembered! writer's month!
- YAY! for all the WRITers out there and to all my friends.
- I hate a girl who is a wannabe.
- I need to exercise.
- I have to go my dad is like... awake right now!
our love lingers at 2:34 PM
0 people said this is meant to be
0 people said this is meant to be

