Thursday, November 5, 2009
Just Like that
Anyway, I should study for math since...
I'm failing, which i can't still believe how?
never in my life have i failed something!
Though i have failed people and myself but in objects like MATH!
I mean it's not that i don't like it... it's just that, I'm not interested in it.
I mean i really don't know what i mean!
Anyway, I should just try my hardest cause i never do, not unless it's something i really like doing.
I know, i keep changing stuff in my blog. it's because i am having fun with it
Okay, i'll start ranting now!
I'm failing, which i can't still believe how?
never in my life have i failed something!
Though i have failed people and myself but in objects like MATH!
I mean it's not that i don't like it... it's just that, I'm not interested in it.
I mean i really don't know what i mean!
Anyway, I should just try my hardest cause i never do, not unless it's something i really like doing.
I know, i keep changing stuff in my blog. it's because i am having fun with it
Okay, i'll start ranting now!
- I don't like that way she tries to fit in! i mean Dude, everyone has their own thing.. why not she?
- She doesnt have a right to be all blissful when she makes us feel bad
- she doesnt have a right to eat because she doesnt look like a person
- lol. am kidding
- she doesnt have a life, so go pissed off somewhere else
- i will drown her in the stream where, Roxas, Axel, Sora, DEmy, ZEXy, MArley, RIKU and Larxene will watch her and laugh.
- Demy: Ursula, kill her!
- Axel: such a biithdhvh!
- Roxas: ...Axel~
- Larxene: Go die!
- Marley: awww... but i don't mind
- Zexy: she deserves it
- Sora: Finally!
- RIKU: oh, what's that retarded thing, drowning?
- everyone looks at him: We dont actually know!
our love lingers at 4:52 PM
0 people said this is meant to be
0 people said this is meant to be

