Wednesday, November 18, 2009
My Stupidity!
I cry when the moment I found out that you have someone else in your mind, yet I know that I only met you a couple of days ago. To begin with, you were never mine and I was never yours. Funny, how we ended up talking with such an interesting topic, I never would have expected to talk to a guy like you. But you know what? You’ve just made my day. I know that I am odd in a way that I am the only one that doesn’t find you cute, yet in here, inside me you have the loveliest image that person could ever think of you. I am too in love, it is wrong for me to say I love you, but right now. I think I have every right to tell the whole world about it. It saddened me that we didn’t had a chance to know each other, it pains me to find out that you’re in the other side of the world. That your world doesn’t fit into mine; how absurd of me to think that there is a chance for us?
You barely know me and I barely know you! Damn this world of hatred. Why can’t you be beside me? Why can’t I be with you? Why are we separated? I know that I am an insane person to think of things like this... but I very much adore you. Your sense of humour fills me with laughter; your cheesiness makes me blush. Everything about you is just as imperfect as me. Yet you are too far to reach, I have no hands where I can offer you, I have no name where you would remember me. I only have the ordinary me, so bear with me! Because right here, at this moment, I am willing to wait... It doesn’t matter how long it will take you to love me back because I will always be here waiting for you.
I really do fall in love easily, and it makes me feel dumb! Loving you means killing me. It really does hurt to know that you like someone else, but seriously! I don’t know you at all! Why?! I don’t get it, why do I have such feelings like this for a guy like you? What did I see that made me head over heels! Answer me, I need answers now! It’s painful just thinking about it what more getting rejected by you? Please, I don’t want you to take my life away but it seems that you’re going to have to.
I am an idiot. I love you. I love you. I love you. That’s the only thing I have. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you, for existing. If only I knew I never should have, but to be honest, thank you, that once again I felt this kind of feeling. I thought I would never have this kind of love in my heart but because you came. I now, know how to control everything inside me.
0 people said this is meant to be

