Monday, November 30, 2009
new story.
I like my new story...
CEDRIC~
awesome..
sorry.
i just.. obsessing over non real people.
man, why cant he exist.
LOL.
YAOI~
not much though.. but i just read a yaoi manga so yeah.
I have fallen in love with Cedric..
well that's not coming up.. at least near the end of the story.
or something.
man i have nothing else to talk about.
except the fact that the tornado went like.
"Earthly Evil, UGH!" i was about to throw my fork at her.
she should be lucky.
and she tried to kiss ERosax..
first of all.
you do not own anyone of them,
no kissing or you die.
roxas hid in my sweater.
awkward but its better than getting smooch by a leech,.
or something.
anyway..
CEDRIC~
HUGH~
SAVIO~
LENOXXXXX~
CONNOR~
GETCHURZEXION~
AND SOMEONE ELSE~
:D
CEDRIC~
awesome..
sorry.
i just.. obsessing over non real people.
man, why cant he exist.
LOL.
"I mean I do have other friends other than Cedric. Like I have, Charlie and Reese, they’re both girls and I love them to death. We’re all fan of yaoi, boy and boy love is just amazing. As for Cedric, he distances himself away from us because he’s the perfect man for the yaoi job!"
YAOI~
not much though.. but i just read a yaoi manga so yeah.
I have fallen in love with Cedric..
well that's not coming up.. at least near the end of the story.
or something.
man i have nothing else to talk about.
except the fact that the tornado went like.
"Earthly Evil, UGH!" i was about to throw my fork at her.
she should be lucky.
and she tried to kiss ERosax..
first of all.
you do not own anyone of them,
no kissing or you die.
roxas hid in my sweater.
awkward but its better than getting smooch by a leech,.
or something.
anyway..
CEDRIC~
HUGH~
SAVIO~
LENOXXXXX~
CONNOR~
GETCHURZEXION~
AND SOMEONE ELSE~
:D
our love lingers at 8:13 PM
0 people said this is meant to be
0 people said this is meant to be

