Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OOOVE

Love hurts
You know what I should do?
I will just give up, like I always do.
I am truly the most idiot person in the world.
How can it happen in a blink?
How can I shed tears like this for some person that is nothing in my life?
Why do you suddenly have to come in and invade it...?
But then again you weren’t the one to blame.
I was, since I was the one who let you in,
It’s been a long time since I let someone open my locked heart.
I thought it was really you,
But when I keep thinking about the possibility of you and me...
It doesn’t work at all and it pains me.
I am nothing to you, yet you are beginning to be something to me.
This is too unfair, too unfair.
I hate everyone in the world who knows how to love.
I hate people who can stand a pain a like this!
Friends tell me to get over you and I stand to them saying,
I don’t want to; it’s not the right time.
Now that I think of it again, trying to imagine things between us,
If ever there was.
I couldn’t see it; it is something selfish for me to do.
I don’t have right to claim you and
I don’t have a right to know you,
To speak to you, or to be even worthy to know,
My heart is badly broken right now;
No worries, I’m used at being broken at all times.
My heart will become a stone
Soon it will vanish in a blink.
Because many have caused me pain,
Many gave me hope.
And many tried to stitch it back but nothing worked.
And I thought that maybe you can sew it for me,
Turned out your just like my other, crushes.
Love hurts and I cant take in,
Love is changes things around,
And I never like changes.
Love is patience yet I don’t have that.
Love is caring yet I care too much.
Love is thinking about someone important to you, I think too much of you.
Love is a happy feeling yet it’s killing me.
Love is supposed to make people happy,
But why not me?
Because I have chosen the wrong path,
I have fallen for someone I shouldn’t have
Why does destiny play tricks on me?
How come I always have the leftovers?
Am I not worthy enough, to have a new one?
Why does everything have to be used?
Love hurts me this much.

our love lingers at 6:03 PM
0 people said this is meant to be