Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is What i do... when i don't have a life

Yay, I finally changed my blogskin.

Anyway, i havent blog since forever... and now i get the chance to talk about nothing.
as always, I am so tired. My friends keep ranting about the tornado. And i shall do it too.
but then on second thought, it's just a waste of time.. might as well think of myself, my friends and my family

Okay... i must make a list of random things. as always done!

+ I want to go out with my loving friends but i hope there's no tornado that time.
+ i forgot to put the colour thingy.. okay here it goes.
* Roxas = Dull colours..Black and Gray
* Axel = Colourful
* Noctis's Princess = Black and White a bit of blue - ish
* Mrs. Darcy = Blue! Purple!
*Psycho = Yellow! Lavander and something else. have to consult Byzexy
*Micca = Purple, green and others...i forgot the rest.
*Moi! = I'll stick with green... and a bit or purple.. that's how i see my aura.
+ okay am done.. now... elements??

+Okay i think i'm done for today.. i might post again later.

I have to babysit! my cute darling!

our love lingers at 3:33 PM
0 people said this is meant to be