Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Unrequited Love.

i myself is still not sure.

Surprisingly he was the first one who talked to me...
I was happy.
But then we ended up talking about relationships..
he told me that he never liked having commitments
also, that he liked her, D:

Its painful... to hear that coming out from him.
I knew that he does like someone.
but i never knew that it would hurt this much.

he told me that going out with the girl he likes is a problem.
because the girl can't get out of the house...
and then within a second..
he left.

Pants! why does unrequited love happens to me now?
is it because i am a fan of forbidden love?!

It's too unfair, yet it makes me happy..
having these kind of feeling.
I think i won't give up for now..
I'll see...
if its too painful...
then..
I would have to diminish my feelings for him..
Because liking him... isnt right.
And my heart should know that.

Yet my heart is too stubborn to listen to me..
because once he told me..
'put your heart into it'
my heart listens to him..
but i dont want to.
yet i have no choice
but to let things fall
into places.

i dont care if my friends,
disagree with me..
but if they're in my place..
wouldnt they do the same thing?
all i need is a support.
Not a way to make me stay away from him..
because it would only make me fall for him..
deeper and deeper.
and i will blame you for that.

our love lingers at 3:42 PM
0 people said this is meant to be