Saturday, December 5, 2009
The lies.
My heart feels heavy. My chest is about to explode from the madness of my mind. A stone heating up in my hands; a feeling that I never wanted to feel, it adds the weigh in my chest. NO! It does not, it lightens my heavy chest yet it burns its way to make it out. How else can I abolish this burning sensation? I must find my way out, my way to the darkness. I must find the dark not the light. The light makes me regret the things I left behind, the dark makes me feel... somewhat, important. It is a lie and I know that, but sometimes... I have to close my eyes and pretend I know nothing but the fact that I am perfect in my own way.
our love lingers at 8:21 PM
0 people said this is meant to be
0 people said this is meant to be

