Thursday, December 17, 2009

Those Times

it's almost christmas!
i want to spent it with my friends
but i guess i couldnt.
but all of you guys.
will always be here in my heart.
i treasure all my loved ones.
i dont know what else to say.
i love you guys.
like a lot.

i dont know what to say but that,
i wish everyone has a great time.
wow.. grammar. fail.
anyway...
i had so much memories of you guys.
good and bad times
but we come stronger
which is good.
and i wish no one change well of course.
change for the better
not
for the worst.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.
ONE OF THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE IS MEETING YOU GUYS AND ACTUALLY KNOWING YOU.

I AM THE LUCKY ONE
FOR HAVING SUCH FRIENDS.
LIKE YOU GUYS.

I LOVE YOU. SEIXTILLION TIMES
;D

our love lingers at 7:00 PM
0 people said this is meant to be