Thursday, January 7, 2010
I Won't go breaking your heart.
Everything's been clear to me.
I love and I get hurt.
I get hurt and I love again.
It seems that my heart is never tired of getting hurt but my mind is.
I just wish for that day to come already.
I think it would be wonderful.
Yet again there would be hardships and barriers in the future.
But love is what revolves around the world.
And a person must learn how to love, for them to succeed and understand others.
Love is evil nor good.
It depends whether you act is as a good one or evil one.
What i believe is mine.
And that belief is that.
I will never break your heart, and you shall do the same for me.
Because we will meet,
fall,
cry,
laugh
and most likely,
Fall passionately in love.
In which no one can tear us apart.
So please,
Don't go breaking my heart
and I won't go breaking your heart
I love and I get hurt.
I get hurt and I love again.
It seems that my heart is never tired of getting hurt but my mind is.
I just wish for that day to come already.
I think it would be wonderful.
Yet again there would be hardships and barriers in the future.
But love is what revolves around the world.
And a person must learn how to love, for them to succeed and understand others.
Love is evil nor good.
It depends whether you act is as a good one or evil one.
What i believe is mine.
And that belief is that.
I will never break your heart, and you shall do the same for me.
Because we will meet,
fall,
cry,
laugh
and most likely,
Fall passionately in love.
In which no one can tear us apart.
So please,
Don't go breaking my heart
and I won't go breaking your heart
our love lingers at 6:42 PM
0 people said this is meant to be
0 people said this is meant to be

