Thursday, February 11, 2010
First Kiss
First Kiss is important to every girl that has passion and love in them, I prefer kissing someone who is important, the person i care and the person that my heart accepts and no doubts will ever separate my feelings for that person.
But kissing someone just because they were lonely is so stupid! I mean fine kissing someone sure! but dude, i wouldnt have mind if the guy i kissed will soon be my Boyfriend and i know that there's a chance he would fall in love with me! but a girl whom people are annoyed with and who use a you?? dude, that's stupidity. like seriously, Your passion is like dying because of her! Dx
anyway, i cant do anything about it >>
so, i dont know. things around the two of us will change. I am not as comfortable as before anymmore. i really thought you are a person that knows her own belief apparently i am wrong. Dx
But kissing someone just because they were lonely is so stupid! I mean fine kissing someone sure! but dude, i wouldnt have mind if the guy i kissed will soon be my Boyfriend and i know that there's a chance he would fall in love with me! but a girl whom people are annoyed with and who use a you?? dude, that's stupidity. like seriously, Your passion is like dying because of her! Dx
anyway, i cant do anything about it >>
so, i dont know. things around the two of us will change. I am not as comfortable as before anymmore. i really thought you are a person that knows her own belief apparently i am wrong. Dx
our love lingers at 5:11 PM
0 people said this is meant to be
0 people said this is meant to be

