Saturday, February 6, 2010

if only I was given another chance.

To be honest, I really wish I did not go at all. If only I knew what effect it would have on me, I should not have bothered at all.
I get the point that she can get them and I could not. But I am a girl with a class, I came from a respected family. I do not want to disappoint them at all by acting with my impulse. As much as I want her to taste my anger that would only make me act like her.
I do not like being compared to her, I do not like her at all. I do not want to be mean but she is the one making me something or at least as far as I know she is trying to get my bad side out of me. I mean everyone has their good and bad side but there are times where it would be better to just at least let it be.

Actually, last night I thought it would have been the most amazing night in my life or at least in my life now. It turned out to be the opposite. I mean I did have fun with my loving friends and such. But as well know, That bad things are better remarkable than the good memories that we made.

Well, I guess all my friends are aware that I am hopeless romantic but I think that kind of reasoning is not enough. I may sound desperate but I am not. I have always dream of dancing with a man on Semi Formal. I mean I know that there's still PROM. But dancing with a guy on Semi is like a good beginning well for me it isnt. I know too, that we are all the same. You guys feel the same feeling that I do but you guys tend to ignore it. As much as I want to I coudlnt, because it is me. This is part of my life. And before it even started that night I already started on a wrong foot. Not knowing that it was my fault yet it really is not. It's really hard for me to grasped the fact that I do not have a love life or more so someone that I have on my mind. I need my inspiration I need someone, well Not really.

I do not know, I just couldnt ignore the feeling of JEALOUSY! Yes, I admit I am jealous for people who are all sweet with their dates. And my date was my COUSIN like what the pants?/

Anyway, I want to end my rant here Dx

our love lingers at 10:45 PM
0 people said this is meant to be