Thursday, April 1, 2010

Suddenly, I want to love you

I have this feeling, this craving for someone. But for some reason, my heart won't allow me to get him. Maybe, because I was not ready for a mature relationship. But I know that someday he will come along in my life and take me as his wife.

Yeah, I just hope he does because if I become a nun I will blame him but not really, because I think I would be happy for whatever choices I made.

Anyway, I am actually picturing myself with a half chinese and half white or chinese filipino. I would not mind. I think I would more likely attach myself to him, as long as he knows how to speak Mandarin and then I'll be fine.

And then maybe me and him can sing a mandarin song..

Ohh yeah,
I forgot.

I was at BR today with Cheroo.

We were just talking about random things and how I would be so unromantic with my bf (If I ever get one) and so cheroo and me fail at the romantic first date kind of thing. Hmm, I think it would be really funny. But probably not for my future bf or me. Anyway, I do not know what else to say it was just that I have not blog for a long time and now that i have inspiration I just could not stop writing.

I love a lot of people.
Like my friends.
Though there are times when it feels like the world is ending. I just hope that we stay strong throughout our lifetime together.

The Aspiring Quintessence~

our love lingers at 5:53 PM
0 people said this is meant to be