Monday, May 10, 2010

The Desperation

I have the urge to just fall in love.
I don't know why... but I just want someone, to hold hands with, fight with, smile and cry with. A guy where I can take off his glass and ran away with it. A guy who is willing to hang out in my house for as long as he can gain my parents out.
I want a guy who is IMPERFECT. Who makes mistakes, who gets sad and gets mad. A guy that cannot do everything, so then I can have the chance to help him. A guy who gets jealous but not too much. A guy who is romantic inside but afraid to show it. A guy who will be mean to me but not to the point where he will hurt my feelings.

A guy who will blush just by saying cheezy things that he doesnt want to say to me. A guy who will never be ashamed of me and a guy who can tolerate me but not really.

The guy that i want to love is not perfect but perfectly imperfect for me. I wish to find him some time, or maybe in a week or so ;] I will love him for as long as I can.

our love lingers at 5:36 PM
0 people said this is meant to be