Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Who Am I?
Who Am I?
I love to love
I love to be love
I love to think of him
I love to kiss him
I love the kiss in the rain
I love everything else around him...
But there is one thing that I do not understand at all.
Who Am I to him?
Am i a lover?
A friend?
or am I just an ordinary person, just like everyone else?
I love him to the point where I can forget who I am
But is he willing to give up everything for me?
Is he willing to admit that he has his eyes fixated on me?
As I thought, he and I are soul mates.
Funny, because he is my very first, friend
And he will be my very last lover.
I love you.
Always keep me in your heart. I'll make sure that it will only beat for me.
I'll make everything hot for you.
because that is how much I love you.
I love to love
I love to be love
I love to think of him
I love to kiss him
I love the kiss in the rain
I love everything else around him...
But there is one thing that I do not understand at all.
Who Am I to him?
Am i a lover?
A friend?
or am I just an ordinary person, just like everyone else?
I love him to the point where I can forget who I am
But is he willing to give up everything for me?
Is he willing to admit that he has his eyes fixated on me?
As I thought, he and I are soul mates.
Funny, because he is my very first, friend
And he will be my very last lover.
I love you.
Always keep me in your heart. I'll make sure that it will only beat for me.
I'll make everything hot for you.
because that is how much I love you.
our love lingers at 2:29 PM
0 people said this is meant to be
0 people said this is meant to be

